Shipping & Returns
Customers may contact LMD Performance within 30 days from the original invoice date should they choose to return or exchange merchandise. This will prevent confusion and allow us to make arrangements for the merchandise to be returned. The item must be returned in “NEW” condition in the original packaging. Any product that isn’t returned in original unopened condition will be subject to applicable fees. All shipping costs related to a return are the responsibility of the consumer. Returned merchandise that does not arrive in appropriate condition will not be refunded in full or at all. Customers should be sure they truly want something before placing an order.
- Shipping Errors
- Return of Defective Items/Warranty
- Return Instructions
- Parts Damaged in Shipping
- Non-Returnable Products
- Carefully inspect all shipments upon receipt to verify items received and quantities.
- Contact LMD Performance if there are any discrepancies. Please have your Sales Order Number ready.
- Shipping errors must be reported within 5 business days of receipt of the package.
- Defective- Items that do not function correctly or are flawed in a material way at the time of receipt are considered defective.
Warranty- Items that stop working after installation can be considered for warranty.
- Warranties and repairs are handled by the manufacture not LMD Performance.
- Manufacture warranty information is available on manufacture web sites and may vary.
- Warranty Credits are not guaranteed and may vary depending on the manufacture.
- Contact LMD Performance for RMA (must have in order to return)
- Carefully box the item(s) being returned
- Ship only items that are authorized by LMD Performance
- Ship to the Return Address provided
- Keep a copy of your tracking number for proof of delivery in case of the event that it is needed
- Credit for damaged packages is dependent on carrier claim results.
- Expedited shipping is at the customer’s expense for replacement of damaged items.
- Special order items
- Items that have been installed, mounted, welded, or altered in any way
- Discontinued products
- Electronic tuners that are VIN Locked
Electronic products are not returnable, with the exception of unopened items within 30 days and items received in damaged or defective condition.
- Serial numbers will be cross referenced with and must match our database. If they do not match, the product is non-returnable
- When retuned item is received, the serial number will be checked and must match for credit to be issued.
- Credits will be issued upon inspection and approval of the returned items.
- Credit will reflect any applicable fees or adjustments.
- Allow up to 10 business days from the date we receive the product to process the return and issue the appropriate credit.